System Hardware Engineer [job ID 1003]
- Response for competitor motion sensor chip analysis and performance test.
- Develop methodology for competitor motion sensor chip evaluation and execute the evaluations.
- Generate evaluation report and do comparison analysis.
- Design and develop motion sensor application demo board and evaluation board.
- Analyze eco-system platform and adopt Invensense sensor design to the system.
- Provide generic system hardware support for internal s/w and h/w development team.
- Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- BSEE degree required; MSEE degree preferred.
- He/She must be able to collect, define and develop system hardware independently.
- Good skill of circuit design and debug. Strong problem solving capability.
- Able to use board design tools, such like Orcad and PADs.
- Strong hands on to do h/w trouble shooting and solve customer’s problem in time.
- Ability to understand software and able to write test s/w in C.
- Broad knowledge of the industry standards, like I2C, SPI, USB, HID and so on.
- Thinking and working creatively. Good communication skills both written and verbal. Self starter, able to operate in a dynamic and demanding environment.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact human resources. Please add the Job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
The Leader in Consumer Motion Processing Solutions