Director, Business Development [Job ID: 12053]
- Define the Marketing Strategy that will position InvenSense as the leader for Motion Interface technology in mobile device markets (smartphones, tablets, Ultrabooks, etc);
- Identify and anticipate key market trends, OEM needs, market windows, and drive internal and external meetings to determine solution requirements;
- Identify, establish and maintain strategic relationships with mobile platform, OS and application ecosystem partners to best position InvenSense as the leading solution provider;
- Own market analysis and market share tracking;
- Collaborate with InvenSense product marketing on roadmap, key features and requirements and competitive analysis;
- Own ecosystem relationships, prioritize opportunities, balance business priorities with business unit resources, articulate the rationale behind relathip strategies and manage trade-offs;
- Perform business development in new product/market segments and geographies, own and close 3rd party relationships as required;
- Own and negotiate deals from inception to closure, including SLAs, NDAs, MoUs and other legal negotiations. This applies to inbound as well as outbound legal paper;
- Articulate and position deal terms and deal summaries to senior and executive management;
- Author analyst presentations, press releases, white papers and technical articles.
Qualifications & Education:
- BSEE or equivalent with 10 or more years of industry experience in consumer semiconductors or systems. Record of success in marketing SoCs with firmware and software to OEMs desired;
- Ability to effectively present and evangelize the company and product line to customers, media, analysts, and partners;
- Knowledge of electronics systems with an understanding of system partitioning tradeoffs and component-level specifications;
- Experience in product development, product marketing and product life cycle planning;
- Experience driving projects in a cross-functional team;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact Human Resources. Please add the job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
Intelligent Sensor Solutions