Director, Software Strategy [Job ID: 12052]
- Define the Marketing Strategy for MotionApps software and firmware that will position InvenSense as the leader for Motion Interface technology in mobile and embedded device markets (smartphones, tablets, wearable sensors, etc);
- Identify and anticipate key market trends, OEM needs, market windows, and drive internal and external meetings to determine solution requirements;
- Identify, establish and maintain strategic relationships with mobile and embedded platform, OS and application ecosystem partners to best position InvenSense as the leading solution provider;
- Collaborate with InvenSense software engineering and product marketing to define roadmap and key features/requirements. Assign development priorities to align with Corporate goals;
- Educate the WW Field teams on features, roadmaps and competitive positioning;
- Author analyst presentations, feature roadmaps, press releases, white papers and technical articles.
Qualifications & Education:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent with 10 or more years of industry experience in consumer semiconductors or systems. Record of success in marketing SoCs with firmware and software to OEMs desired;
- Ability to effectively present and evangelize the company and product line to customers, media, analysts, and partners;
- Knowledge of electronics systems with an understanding of system software and firmware partitioning tradeoffs and component-level specifications;
- Experience in software product development, product marketing and product life cycle planning;
- Experience driving projects in a cross-functional team;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact Human Resources. Please add the job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
Intelligent Sensor Solutions