Information Systems Director (Job ID 12155)
The Information System Director will build, evolve and manage a nimble and responsive ERP (Oracle E-Business) organization. They will be a major player in business process improvement and a catalyst for building mature processes. The successful candidate will communicate proactively and collaborate with the business stakeholders to identify opportunities to stabilize, optimize, and automate accounting and business processes.
- Enhance business efficiencies and employee productivity
- Transform business requirements into functional design.
- Develop test scripts, test plan and support and coordinate user acceptance testing and training.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Manage the change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications.
- Effectively manage diverse pool of internal and external resources to staff priority projects and sustaining efforts.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Foster open communication within and between teams.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Lead and work with business users on gathering functional requirements, proposing prioritized solutions and coordinating with the development teams to deliver application system solutions, including scalable ERP & CRM, including:
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Manage and run project implementations from start to finish.
- 3–5 years of experience managing a team of business analysts and overseeing development efforts
- Experience with Oracle E-Business (R12) in Finance (General Ledger, AR, AP, FSG, Fixed Assets, Tax, iExpenses, Procure to Pay), Order Fulfillment, OSFM, ASCP, Agile, CRM, Discoverer, and OBIEE.
- Knowledge of Hyperion, Demantra, GRCC a plus.
- Experience with OA framework development.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills with ability to influence business/ analytical discussions and decisions.
- Strong understanding of semiconductor industry business processes and how they apply to Enterprise Applications.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact Human Resources. Please add the job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
Intelligent Sensor Solutions