Senior Software Engineer (Job ID 13008)
- Develop software for the Android framework and sensor HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) which delivers motion processing solutions.
- Invent and refine novel motion processing algorithms and functionalities, from initial development to production quality deliverables.
- Develop Linux industrial I/O gyroscope kernel drivers for motion processing chips.
- Perform embedded programming to deliver motion-based firmware on embedded platforms.
- Develop Windows 8 (or later) motion sensor drivers on motion processing enhanced Windows 8 (or later) platforms.
- Perform tasks in all phases of software life cycle including requirements definition, algorithmic design, software design, coding, integration and verification.
- Make recommendations for future software and hardware products with required details.
- Worksite: Sunnyvale, CA
Qualifications & Education:
- Master’s degree or equivalent plus three years of experience required.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact Human Resources. Please add the job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
Intelligent Sensor Solutions