Responsible for providing essential financial planning, operating reporting and analysis in support of the InvenSense management team. Will have primary responsibility for development and execution of periodic financial/management reporting activities. Will be involved in developing and delivering analysis of operating metrics and participating in project teams focused on solving financial and operational business issues.
- Provide monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting to InvenSense management, consistent with published operating cycles.
- Participate in developing key financial metrics for internal business owners.
- Participate in and drive initiatives to define, analyze, and recommend solutions to address financial and operational business issues.
- Drive continuous process improvement with respect to accuracy, consistency, and efficiency of financial management and reporting processes.
- Provide financial analysis of special projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Desired Strong verbal and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- Highly effective individual who can work independently while managing multiple project priorities.
- Hands-on experience working with and strong understanding of financial and ERP systems.
- Strong competency with Excel and database applications (e.g. Access).
- Demonstrated capability to identify and provide solutions to business problems.
- Semi-conductor industry experience preferred.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance (or related field). MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis, budgeting/forecasting, and financial reporting.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact human resources. Please add the Job title and department code into the subject line for your e-mail.