Sr. Manager Digital Design (Job ID #12189)
- Manage digital IC design efforts for sensor products through all phases of product development: concept, architecture, RTL design, synthesis, P&R, STA, tapeout and silicon validation.
- Manage library of in-house digital IP for re-use across multiple products families.
- Manage internal and external teams for digital implementation and verification for on-schedule delivery of completed digital cores.
- Implement RTL designs for MEMS sensor systems, optimized for low power and area.
- Drive continuing improvement in design methodology to ensure first silicon success.
- Work closely with system architect in support of cross-domain n system optimization.
- Work closely with analog / mixed signal, firmware, and physical design engineers to support full chip verification.
- Document chip architecture, register map and test features in support of production hand-off.
- Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- MS+15 years or Ph.D. +10 years in EE or equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing digital IC design teams.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with ASIC flow and preferably 2 years' experience with Mixed Signal SoC design.
- Must have experience in Verilog RTL coding, low power design methodology and chip bring-up. FPGA design and bring-up is a plus.
- Experience with all stages in the ASIC design flow including floor planning, synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence checking, scan insertion, ATPG, DFT, ECO , bring up / lab debug, and ATE test development.
- Familiarity with processor architecture, bus arbitration logic, I2C, SPI, DMA, interrupt architecture, low power architecture, clock domain crossing, DSP architectures, memory / FIFO is required.
To apply or learn more about this position, contact Human Resources. Please add the job title and job ID into the subject line for your e-mail.
Intelligent Sensor Solutions